CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Laying Out the Fleece



Two of my boys being silly

Just a warning my pictures have nothing to do with my post......Just thought you might like to see my boys! Aren't they good looking!:) Okay now to the post....


I'm sitting here at my computer at 11:43 p.m-actually it is more like an hour later because I have been trying to decide on pictures. 

Anyways, I was talking to the Lord and wondering if I should really be doing this blogging thing!  So, I laid a fleece out.  I know not real original, but that's all I have at the moment!


Have you ever laid a fleece out?






Well, I did.... totally unrelated, but doesn't he look so cute...... Now where was I.......Oh yea, I laid my fleece out.

.
I said to the Lord " Lord if you want me to do this blog and the website I'm working on-someone will have looked at  my site- there will be some views on my page.  If you don't want me to, then no one will have looked at it. 

I looked -fully expecting there to be no page views(talk about lack of faith)- there were more than I have have ever had.

I know the Lord wants me to do this. It may be just to encourage one person.  One person is worth it all! Jesus would have died for just one of us! Goodness knows I sure didn't deserve it! May the Lord Bless You and Keep You -Good Night Dear Friends!

~Windy~

0 comments:

Post a Comment