CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Prayer

Okay this Blog is specifically about three things: Encouragement, Missions and Prayer and definitely not in that certain order. Until I figure a better way- Why don't we put the Prayer Request in the Comment part of the Prayer blog posts-If you don't mind everyone knowing the request you can put it under your name. Otherwise, just leave the request anonymously. I'm not quite sure just how I am going to organize this yet.  Please be patient.  I hope as you get to know me that you will know that I will truly pray for you and I'll ask a few other prayer warriors to do the same.  May the Lord bless you and keep you today and everyday!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18- Be Joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment