CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011



So what do you

need Prayer For?



We all need prayer. Sometimes maybe we don’t want to
 humble ourselves to ask for it.  It could be we feel
there are other people that need it worse than what we
 do.  Then, there are times when we just don’t know how
 to tell people to pray.  I want you to know that I
want to pray with you and I have some prayer warriors
 that will pray with me.
Precious Honduran Children 2011

Just in case you need someone to start off with a
 prayer request-I will.

I’m asking that you pray for me to be completely
 content where I am and not want to hurry God along-I

 serve him but- I so much want to be on a mission field, so
 I ask that you pray that I can be content with this
 season in my life!  Okay I want to pray for you now!
 Leave your prayer in comments. Thanks.

~_-Be encouraged Dear Friends_-
Windy


0 comments:

Post a Comment